We offer you the service of implementing the process of personal data protection, which consists in analysing the current level of personal data protection implemented in your company or institution, preparing for you unique documentation, taking into account your organisational structure and compliant with the specific requirements of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
Scope of service:
Stage I – Diagnosis of the implementation of personal data protection.
Stage II – Drawing up personal data protection documentation:
- Personal data security policy;
- IT Systems management instructions;
- Records of persons authorised to process personal data;
- Authorisation to process personal data for each employee;
- Data processing agreements;
- Employee documents (personal questionnaires, confidentiality statements);
- Other documents and forms related to the processing of personal data (such as information clauses, consent clauses for the processing of personal data, regulations);
Stage III – Identification of implementation guidelines for information systems.
Stage IV – Training of employees.
The implementation process is tailored and adapted to match the organizational structure of the Client. We do not generate needless interminable documents. We offer real, well-tested solutions.
The price of the service is determined individually and it depends on factors such as the size of the company or institution and the level of complexity of the solutions implemented.