We offer assistance in preparing organisations to implement Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001 (PN-EN ISO 9001:2016), ISO 14001 (PN-EN ISO 14001:2016), ISO 18001 (PN-N 18001:2004 standards. We assist in adapting the QMS and EMS to the requirements of the revised ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards. Our work also involves providing assistance in integrating management systems as above. We will be involved in setting up a system adapted for your specific enterprise, tailored to your needs, without unnecessary complications or excessively bulky documentation. We will clarify ambiguities in interpreting the requirements of the standard, if any, train your employees and show you how to tap into the potential offered by quality management systems to achieve success.
Our primary activities include the following:
- Preliminary audit of an organisation to get to know it defining the scope of work.
- Development of a schedule for system implementation.
- Assistance in the organisation of processes and their interrelationships.
- Assistance in the preparation and implementation of system documentation.
- Training of employees on the system to be implemented.
- Assistance in and/or conducting internal audits.
- Preparing the company for the certification process.
We will prepare a detailed offer on request.
The price of the service is determined individually and it depends on factors such as the size of the company or institution and the level of complexity of the solutions implemented.