1. In accordance with Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), please be advised that the Controller of your personal data is „bez owijania” sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), Al. Jana Pawła II 22, NIP: 783-180-24-44, REGON: 383528135, KRS: 0000787967 (hereinafter: „bez owijania”)
2. Your personal data shall be processed to the extent you gave your consent to in the application forms and other forms of contact with „bez owijania” for the purpose of providing services related to the provision of training, audit, implementation, performing the function of Data Protection Officer, coaching or answering a question asked via the contact form pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract) to assert claims, if any, against the Participant pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (implementation of legitimate interests pursued by the controller) and, if additional consents have been given, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – in the scope and for the purposes indicated in such consents.
- Cookies are text files saved and stored in the memory of the device used for browsing. Once stored, cookies are accessed by a server(s);
- compiling aggregate statistics and analyses so as to determine how the www.bezowijania.com website is used,
- optimising webpages for various devices and browsers,
- measuring the productiveness of advertising campaigns and activities, as well as adapting content and forms of advertising, displayed both on the www.bezowijania.com website and other services;
- Some of the data collected may be transferred to external partners. The partners may compile the data collected with other information received from users of www.bezowijania.com website;
- The www.bezowijania.com website uses the following cookies:
- session cookies, also known as temporary cookies – they only remain on the device of the person using the www.bezowijania.com website as long as they are on the www.bezowijania.com website or until they close the browser;
- permanent cookies, also known as persistent cookies – these remain on the device of the person using the www.bezowijania.com website for a definite period of time or until manually removed by the person using the www.bezowijania.com website;
- By changing the settings of the software used to browse the www.bezowijania.com website, its sub-sites or sub-domains, you can determine the terms of storing and accessing cookies used by this website and its sub-sites, in particular to disable them altogether;
- In order to change the cookies settings, you need to configure the software used to browse the www.bezowijania.com as needed;
3. Information on activities
- The data on certain activities of users of www.bezowijania.com website is saved on the server. The data is used exclusively for the purposes of administration of the www.bezowijania.com website;
- The data contained on the www.bezowijania.com website, viewed by users of the www.bezowijania.com website, are saved via URLs.
The following may be stored:
- the request reception and reply sending times,
- errors that occurred, if any,
- data on the IP address of the visitors of the www.bezowijania.com website and the browser they use.
All data collected is not linked to any specific users of the www.bezowijania.com website, and it is used for server administration purposes..
4. Your personal data may be shared with:
- public entities duly authorised under separate regulations, for the purposes of proceedings they conduct,
- trainers working with „bez owijania” in the scope of the training,
- other external entities supporting „bez owijania” in the scope of IT, accounting, legal services or cooperating with „bez owijania” in the field of marketing campaigns, wherein such entities shall process the data based on a contract signed with „bez owijania” and only as instructed by the company.
5. Your personal data shall not be transferred to third countries or international organisations
6. Your personal data shall be processed until the contract is performed, as well as afterwards for the following purposes:
- to pursue claims related to the performance of the contract (i.e., as a rule, for a maximum of 10 years from the date of performance of the contract),
- to comply with legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations,
- data for marketing purposes: - where data processing is based on a given consent – for the duration of the marketing campaigns or until the consent is withdrawn; - where data processing is based on the legitimate purpose of „bez owijania” – for the duration of the marketing campaigns or until you object;
- if you have given your consent to the processing of personal data for other purposes, your personal data shall be processed until you withdraw your consent.
7. You have the right to access your data to rectify, remove, and restrict the processing thereof, the right to have them transferred, the right to object and, if you have given additional consent, the right to withdraw the consent at any time with no prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out in compliance with the consent before it was withdrawn.
8. If you consider that the processing of your personal data stands in violation with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
9. You need to provide personal data specified in the application form for the contract to be concluded. Where personal data is not provided, „bez owijania” shall be unable to provide services offered by the company (training, audits, implementations, coaching) or to answer the question asked.
10. Your data shall not be used for automated decision-making based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar manner.