Information clause regarding the use of the Facebook “Like” plug-in
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 94/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”), please be advised of the manner of us processing your personal data provided during the use of the profile “bezowijania” on Facebook (hereinafter “the “fanpage”):
I. Personal data controller
The Controller of your personal data is “bez owijania” spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Warsaw. In any matters regarding data processing, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
II. Categories of data subjects
The Controller processes personal data of persons who:
- have subscribed to our fanpage by clicking on the “Like”, “Follow” or “Share” icon;
- have published a comment under any of the posts on our fanpage.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
We shall process the personal data of the individuals specified in item I for the following purposes:
- to operate the fanpage named “bezowijania” on the social media portal Facebook, under the terms and conditions as specified by Facebook Inc. and to use it to publish information about our activities, to promote various services and events, to promote our company and the services we offer, to build and maintain our community, and to communicate through the available Facebook features (comments, messages), which constitutes our legitimate interest pursuant to Article (6)(1)(f) of the GDPR. - for analytical purposes regarding the analysis of the functioning, popularity, manner of use of the fanpage, which constitutes our legitimate interest;
- the fanpage subscription is voluntary, done with the consent of the data subject.
IV. Categories of personal data processed:
The Controller shall process the following data:
- basic identification data (first and last name) as published by you on your own profile on the social media portal Facebook;
- user IP address and browser identifier;
- the data you published on your Facebook profile;
- anonymous statistical data regarding visitors to the fanpage, accessible via the “Facebook Insights” feature provided by Facebook according to Facebook's terms of service, collected by tracking files (“cookies”), each of which contains a unique user code that can be linked to the connection data of users registered on Facebook, which is downloaded and processed at the time of accessing the fanpage.
V. Data recipients
The personal data controller may share personal data with:
a) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes ensuing from the provisions of generally applicable law;
b) the owner of the Facebook social media portal in accordance with the fixed rules regarding data as specified by Facebook available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
VI. Transferring personal data to third countries or an international organisations The Controller shall not transfer the data outside of Poland/EU/European Economic Area subject to the transnational nature of the data flow within the Facebook site using Facebook's contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and European Commission decisions declaring an adequate level of data protection with respect to specific countries in accordance with the rules specified by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
VII. Duration of data storage
The duration of data processing is associated with the purposes and grounds for processing. Accordingly:
- data processed based on statutory requirements shall be processed for the period prescribed by the law for the retention of the data;
- statistical data regarding visitors to the fanpage available via the “Facebook Insights” feature shall be processed for the duration of the availability of such data on Facebook of two years.
VIII. Your rights:
Every user has the right to access their data and to request their rectification, restriction of processing thereof, the right to have them transferred and the right to object.
You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa; https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/ phone (22) 531 03 00
If you need to verify, amend, update or delete your FB data you should log in to your profile and follow the FB instructions.
IX. Data source information
We obtain your data from Facebook and from your public profile and fanpage posts on the Facebook online platform.
X. Other information
Personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making based on profiling.
The processing of the data collected from you by the Data Controller shall be voluntary.